Address: 1317 W Fletcher Avenue Tampa, FL 33612
Lawyer Firm: Hancock Injury Attorneys
|First Year of Call|
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Automobile Accidents and Injuries, Negligence, Accidents, Automobile Negligence, Bicycle Accidents, Bodily Injury, Brain Injury, Bus Accidents, Catastrophic Injury, Electrical Injury, Head Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Injuries, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian Injuries, Plaintiffs Personal Injury, School Bus Accidents, Slip and Fall, Spinal Injury, Third Party Wrongful Death, Traumatic Brain Injury, Whiplash, Wrongful Death|
|Description||Since 1991, Claire Hancock has helped Tampa injury victims get back their lives after accidents involving wrongful death, auto accidents and slip-and-fall injury cases. As a wife and mother of two young adult daughters, Claire brings a compassionate perspective to exceeding the expectations of our clients.|
• Licensed to practice law in Florida and Washington, D.C.
• Florida Bar: Editorial Board of Florida Bar News and Florida Bar Journal
• North Tampa Bar Association
• Carrollwood Area Business Association
• Florida Justice Association, Women’s Caucus
• Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
• Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Mattie Belle Davis Society
• Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
• North Tampa Chamber of Commerce
• Hernando County Chamber of Commerce
• Hernando County Bar Association
Claire was born and raised on the beaches of Treasure Island, Florida. She is a graduate of St. Petersburg Catholic High School. In her free time, Claire enjoys distance running and open water swimming, as well as other outdoor activities with her husband and two daughters, Hannah and Grace, such as snow skiing, saltwater fishing and mountain biking.
Claire is honored to serve for her fourth year on the Editorial Board of the Florida Bar Journal. She is twice published in the Florida Bar Journal with her book reviews of “The Fight to Vote” (March, 2018) and “The Political Determinants of Health” (September/October 2020). Claire has been featured on CNBC.com in “Game-Changing Multitasking Tips from People Who Work 80-hour Weeks” and a guest blogger for other personal injury law firms.
Mike Warren Attorney At Law
Campbell Woods PLLC
Bowles Rice LLP
The Wheeler Firm P.A.
Howard A. Elliott
Schoone Leuck Kelley Pitts & Pitts S.C.
The Dacus Firm P.C.
Saalfield Shad P.A.